28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Experience using a command line interface
- Each participant must have an Amazon AWS account, with:
- A limit on the number of running instances set to at least 50
- An account balance of at least $800 USD
Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a Pivotal branded installation of Cloud Foundry. It integrates services such as MySQL, Redis, ELK, RabbitMQ, etc. with Cloud Foundry.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Pivotal Cloud Foundry's relation to other cloud offerings (SaaS, PaaS to IaaS)
- Install, configure and maintain an instance of Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Deploy a sample cloud application
- Set up and manage users on Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Back up, restore and upgrade Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry vs Open Source Cloud Foundry
Overview of Cloud Computing
- SaaS, PaaS to IaaS
Overview of Cloud Foundry (PaaS)
Installing Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Preparing a Sample Application for Deployment
Deploying the Application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Update, Scale and Monitor Applications with Cloud Foundry
Deploying with Bosh
Backing up and Restoring Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Upgrading Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Summary and Conclusion
Jorge tries his best to help with our environment setups and other things we want to try.
JIMMY CHUN MING CHAN - THALES TRANSPORT & SECURITY (HONG-KONG) LIMITED
Course:Developing for Cloud Foundry
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course:Cloud Computing Overview
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course:Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
He had a very good manner,
Course:IoT Fundamentals and Frontiers : For Managers, CXO, VP, Investors and Entrepreneurs