21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Linux/Unix administration skills are required.
This course has been created to system administrators who want to automate system and application configuration management with Ansible.
This course focuses mostly on Linux/Unix servers.
Introduction to Ansible
- Very brief history and reason for development of Ansible
- Brief comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
- Deploying configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
- Accelerated Mode
- Asynchronous Actions
- Dry Run
- Delegation, Roling Updates and Local Actions
- Error Handling
- Running playbooks interactively
Dealing with Modules
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
- Ansible Galaxy
- AWX Project
- Testing Strategies
- YAML Syntax
2020-05-20 2020-05-22Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Tower
Technical knowledge was on point.
I was benefit from the exercises, very technical and perfect way to learn by doing.
Very good examples, explanations and up to date information regarding this technology.
Alin Daniel Constantin
The laboratories because we actually did something practical(created a wiki site).
I mostly liked the chapter on ANSIBLE-YAML basics.
The most thing I liked was how this training was organized. It was interactive and we had access to the training's solutions and there was no need to ask for help at minor issues. This Titus could focus on major issues.
Eugen - Stefan Lupului
That the trainer gave as tasks to try or to guess what is the solution is (instead of presenting the solutions).
Bank Millennium S.A.